The children and practitioners at Woolston, have been working hard on achieving the Royal Horticultural Society Campaign for School Gardening, (Level 3).
Vicky and the team have submitted a 200 word essay with supporting evidence to show how the children have met the following criteria:
Mini project or activity in the garden, based on healthy eating, wildlife in the garden, composting and recycling, or exploring a curriculum topic through the garden.
- Our Leadership Team or local community support our gardening project
- We have built on our practical skills and can prepare areas ready for planting
- We grow a simple range of fruits, vegetables and flowers
- We encourage wildlife to the garden by providing homes and habitats
- We re-use as many things as we can and understand composting.
We can’t wait to receive our Level 3 certificate.